Please Help Me Save My Cat!!

mariauzumaki

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
gofundme.com/gz373x-help-me-save-my-cat
He urgently needs surgery and I don’t want to lose him. I have provided proof of his surgery estimate so please check out my pag and if you can’t donate please share it! Anything helps. God bless you all.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I did share this. I won't know if my budget will allow me to donate until next week, but I will check your site then if I have anything left over after expenses.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mariauzumaki

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I did share this. I won't know if my budget will allow me to donate until next week, but I will check your site then if I have anything left over after expenses.
Thank you so much! I took him back to the vet yesterday and they said the blockage is passing! They just sent me home with cerenia and said as long as he’s eating and not vomiting I might not need the surgery. I have updated the gofundme and disabled the donations. But I’m very thankful for everyone’s support. Thank you for being so kind!