Please Help Me Save Mr Kitty

Iluvmrkittyfurever

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I'm Jenny and i'm fundraising for my beloved Mr. Kitty, who's been with me for 3 years, easing my depression and loneliness. On Friday the 13th, I let him enjoy his outdoor time, but a dog attack left us both injured. The vet says he needs critical surgery, and I'm in debt, unable to secure more credit. I'm desperate to save my best friend and appreciate any help. Thank you for your support. https://gofund.me/41b34f52

Attachments

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am so sorry about what has happened to you and Mr. Kitty. Please check out these possible options in this TCS article (see link below), which includes a listing of national organizations for pet help. There is also a listing by state, but don't know if your state is included. However, it could give you some ideas of where else to search in your state for help with similar organizations.
No Money For Vet Care? How To Find Help And Save Your Cat's Life - TheCatSite

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am so sorry for what you and Mr. Kitty are going through and what happened to you both.
Have you found the dogs owner? Would they help with bills?
I have posted a link below of some organizations that help in Arizona. Read the entire thing. There is one specifically for felines.

Medical