Please help me Identify the cat breed! Not an experienced cat owner

waleed

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Found this kitty abandoned outside two weeks ago and immediately took it in. It's very playful and active. Also enjoys playing fetch. Would really appreciate it if someone could help me Identify the kitty's breed.

Last edited by a moderator:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Found this kitty abandoned outside two weeks ago and immediately took it in. It's very playful and active. Also enjoys playing fetch. Would really appreciate it if someone could help me Identify the kitty's breed.
She is a tortie of some sorts, and longhair.

But some more of good pics are welcome.

Tx for helping this girl!

Ps.   Do spay her if iits not done yet....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

waleed

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Found this kitty abandoned outside two weeks ago and immediately took it in. It's very playful and active. Also enjoys playing fetch. Would really appreciate it if someone could help me Identify the kitty's breed. I had posted earlier but the pictures weren't that great. Hopefully these ones help!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Found this kitty abandoned outside two weeks ago and immediately took it in. It's very playful and active. Also enjoys playing fetch. Would really appreciate it if someone could help me Identify the kitty's breed. I had posted earlier but the pictures weren't that great. Hopefully these ones help!
Hi and welcome!! Thank you for helping this sweet baby.

It's going to be hard to tell from these pictures. Can you post them individually and maybe make them bigger? A close up of the face and body would help

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
StefanZ says she is a tortie. Have you tried doing a search on this site to find pictures of torties (tortoiseshell cats)? I am sure you will find some if you can spend a few minutes searching them.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I think she is domestic medium hair  DMH, the coloration type is tortie - tortoise shell in full.

Also, I think she is diluted, ie the black parties are grey /blue  (rather dark grey on her= and the red spots are creme...  Correct re colors?

Thus,   Domestic medium hair, diluted tortie.

The face pattern is less usual, but who is entirely common?  We are all individuals, save one egg twins.

Very pretty and sweet lass!