Please Help Me Figure Out If My 6 Week Old Kitten Is A Boy Or Girl!

motomomma491

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
1510883080352683063489.jpg
1510883080352683063489.jpg
So I was told she's a girl. I had a vet check today to confirm age/sex, and she was she's pretty sure she's a girl, shes just really small so it's hard to tell for sure. She'll be going in for her first actual appointment Wednesday. Any second opinions would be great!

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Girl!

Where did you get her? She’s very young to be away from her litter and mom.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

motomomma491

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh good! And she was found under a friends house. No mom to be seen, with 4 other siblings. The vet said she looked great and wasn't concerned about being away from her mom or litter. Her full check up is wednsday.

motomomma491

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The vet said about 6 weeks. Maybe 7. But the people I got her from asked the neighbors and they didn't belong to anyone or anyone's cat. And they waited a few days to see if the mom ever showed up and she didn't. So we're Thinking they were dumped off.

motomomma491

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She eats kitten food very well. And uses a litter box perfectly. So I'm wondering if maybe she's the runt. She's super social, used the litter box like a champ (no accidents and knew what it was right away), she warmed up to us right away, is playful but knows when to chill, not aggressive at all, and not shy.

motomomma491

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've been giving her wet food too

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Thank you for taking her in - she's absolutely adorable!

Did the other kittens get good homes too?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a precious little girl, she doesn't know how lucky she is to have found you! She looks very much like my Chrissy, my own little tabby who passed on, yours looks like she has the same spunk and perky personality mine had, Chrissy did not have the 'mittens'. Tabby's have that distinctive ringed hair, which I love. I hope you have many years of love and adventure with your new life mate!

motomomma491

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes all of her siblings found homes too! We love her. Her names Stella! She's very spunky lol her personality is amazing. She's my emotional support cat. So we're helping each other