• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
07/26/05 UPDATE

There's a CHEATING CONTESTANT.
Here's his link: http://www.animalattraction.com/Phot...sp?PhotoID=749

I've been keeping a log of his votes and mine to know where I stand. And here are his number of votes/daily.

7/23 - OTHER CONTESTANT 10,528 VOTES
7/24 - OTHER CONTESTANT 14,652 VOTES
7/25 - OTHER CONTESTANT 24,282 VOTES
7/26 - OTHER CONTESTANT 24,765 VOTES
I can't imagine having that many friends, especially when you're allowed 2 votes per day????

I've contacted that customer service people to alert them that someone isn't playing fair, but, have yet to hear a reply. Anyone wishing to help me can email [email protected] and post his link as the subject, and say it isn't fair.

THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE HELPED AND ARE STILL WILLING TO!!!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That just sucks Cheryl!

Angel is such a beautiful kitty, he definately deserves to win!!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
07/27/05 UPDATE

Here's his link: http://www.animalattraction.com/Phot...sp?PhotoID=749

I've been keeping a log of his votes and mine to know where I stand. And here are his number of votes/daily.

7/27 - OTHER CONTESTANT 25,007 VOTES

7/27 - ANGEL & CHERYL - 9,180 VOTES
I can't imagine having that many friends, especially when you're allowed 2 votes per day????

I've contacted that customer service people to alert them that someone isn't playing fair, but, have yet to hear a reply. Anyone wishing to help me can email [email protected] and post his link as the subject, and say it isn't fair.

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

07/28/05 UPDATE
PLEASE HELP ME!

http://www.animalattraction.com/Phot...sp?PhotoID=749

7/28 - OTHER CONTESTANT 39,060 VOTES
7/29 - OTHER CONTESTANT 73,359 VOTES
OVERNIGHT HE RECEIVED34,299 VOTES

7/27 - ANGEL & CHERYL - 9,215 VOTES

PLEASE HELP ME BY EMAILING THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE to alert them that someone isn't playing fair. There address is [email protected] Simply post his link OR PHOTO ID # 749 as the subject, and say it isn't fair.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO GET THEIR PHONE NUMBER?????

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I'll e-mail as well because he isn't playing fair!.

Ok were all voting but theres a bit more cheating going on here than normal from the looks of things?!
:bump:...the motion of Susan!
that´s not fair...

you has right now 9193...

Done!:bump: about the e-mail!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
07/29/05 UPDATE ON CHEATING CONTESTANT
PLEASE HELP ME!

http://www.animalattraction.com/Pho...asp?PhotoID=749

OVERNIGHT HE RECEIVED 34,299 VOTES

PLEASE HELP ME BY EMAILING THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE
to alert them that someone isn't playing fair. There address is [email protected] Simply post his link OR PHOTO ID # 749 as the subject, and say it isn't fair.

bumpy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ccoccocats

07/27/05 UPDATE

This reminds of a joke. Maybe he is Bubba:

There was a man named Bubba and Bubba knew EVERYONE in the whole world!!! Once when Bubba got a new
job, Bubba says to his new boss, "Boss, I know everyone in the whole world!" His boss doesn't believe
him, so he says "No you do not know everyone in the whole world" but Bubba says "Yes I do!" so
Bubba's boss says "Well prove it!" then Bubba says "Pick someone... and I know them!"

Well Bubba's boss thinks for a minute and then comes up with a name. "Oprah Winfrey! I bet you don't
know Oprah Winfrey!" Bubba says "Oprah Winfrey! Oprah and I were in school together when we were kids!"
but Bubba's boss says "No you weren't!" then Bubba says "Yes we were!" so they fly to Hollywood and
drive up to Oprah Winfrey's house. Bubba knocks on the door and Oprah Winfrey answers and Bubba goes
"Oprah!!!" and Oprah goes "Bubba!" and they hug and catch up for 30 minutes and Bubba's boss can't
believe it. But then he thinks "Well that could happen, it's just one person," so he tells Bubba and
Bubba says "OK, pick somebody else!"

This time Bubba's boss has someone in mind! "The president, George Bush! You don't know George Bush!" but Bubba says "Oh yes I do! George and I were on football team together in college!" Bubba's
boss says "No you weren't!" and Bubba says "Yes we were!" so they fly to Washington and they catch up
with the President at a press conference. They work their way through the crowd until Bubba get's
close enough to catch Bush's eye and waves "George!" and the President waves "Bubba!" and after the
press conference they hug and catch up for 30 minutes and Bubba's boss is stunned-- he can't believe
it. But then he thinks "Well that's just two people in one country-- that doesn't mean he knows
everyone in the whole world!" so he tells Bubba and Bubba says "OK, pick someone out of the world
spectrum and I know them!"

And Bubba's boss knows just who to pick so he says "The Pope! You do not know the Pope!" and Bubba
says "The Pope! The Pope BAPTIZED me!" and Bubba's boss says "No he didn't!" and Bubba says "Yes he
did!" so they fly to Rome where the Pope is giving Mass in front of hundreds of thousands of people.
They work their way through the crowd-- without much luck-- so Bubba says "Boss, we're never gonna
get there together through all these people so I tell you what--I'll work my way up there and when I
do, I'll give you a sign that shows you I know the Pope!" and he leaves. Well Bubba's boss waits and
waits and waits and just when he's about to give up, he sees the Pope come out onto the balcony and
right there beside him is Bubba!

Shortly afterwards, Bubba comes back and finds his boss passed out and he fans him and says "Boss! Boss!
Wake up!" and when his boss comes to, he asks "Boss what happened?"
Bubba's boss looks at Bubba and says "OK, I can see Oprah Winfrey. I can see George Bush... heck, I
can even take the Pope! But when somebody standing next to me asks 'Who's that up there with Bubba?'
that's a little more than I can take! --"

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

07/29/05 UPDATE ON CHEATING CONTESTANT
PLEASE HELP ME!

OVERNIGHT HE RECEIVED 34,299 VOTES

to alert them that someone isn't playing fair. There address is [email protected] Simply post his link OR PHOTO ID # 749 as the subject, and say it isn't fair.

Right now Angel is up to 9231 votes.

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stormy

Right now the other contestant has 73365 votes. It hasn't gone up too much today...maybe the emails are helping?

Right now Angel is up to 9231 votes.
I wish that were true.
Unfortunately, from keeping track of him, every weekend he has limited amount of votes. Guess he makes up for it on the weekdays!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
7/30/05 UPDATE:

Wanted to share this with you all. I've been emailing them as well regarding this contestant and finally today I received this email:

Hello,

We have received your emails. Thank you for your concern.

Carmen,

Animal Attraction.com Customer Care
www.animalattraction.com

Don't know what that means, other than he's appreciative that I'm concerned.

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
07/30/05 UPDATE ON CHEATING CONTESTANT
PLEASE HELP ME!

7/30 - OTHER CONTESTANT 73,372 VOTES

HE ONLY RECEIVED 13 VOTES OVERNIGHT DUE TO THE WEEKEND.
HE NEVER GETS MUCH DURING THE WEEKEND.

7/27 - ANGEL & CHERYL - 9,240 VOTES

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cheryl, this may be a bit late but I just figured out you can vote more than once a day! I have voted 3 times since midnight last night for a total of 6 votes, maybe that's how the other guy is getting so many votes.

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stormy

Cheryl, this may be a bit late but I just figured out you can vote more than once a day! I have voted 3 times since midnight last night for a total of 6 votes, maybe that's how the other guy is getting so many votes.
I am aware of that, but thanks anyway. Even if he knows this as well, it is virtually impossible for him to get the 20,000 votes overnight. There's just no way it could be done. Even if he had 10,000 friends.

Well I guess I just have to sit and wait what Carmen does with the emails he received. Till then............

bumpy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I am aware of that, but thanks anyway. Even if he knows this as well, it is virtually impossible for him to get the 20,000 votes overnight. There's just no way it could be done. Even if he had 10,000 friends.

Well I guess I just have to sit and wait what Carmen does with the emails he received. Till then............
If he was cheating, I doubt he would be spending his day clicking like crazy. So if there is cheating it is probably done by the creation of an automated bot designed to vote constantly based on a certain set of script.