Please help loki get the funds he needs for his surgery

Chaoticcatmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Donate to Please help Loki fund his surgery, organized by Gloria Suco

Hi my name is Gloria and my 10 month old kitten just ate about 2 strands of my embroidery thread that's about 3 feet long each. All this happened at 1:30 in the morning when I couldn't get a hold of anybody other than the emergency vets who charge extreme amounts of money for any sort of service, I had no choice but to wait until the morning to call my own vet. Remove surgery can cost anywhere from $1200 to even $8000, My family has been struggling financially for a very long time and it seems ever since September of last year it's been nothing but hit after hit to the point where we have no money to spare. I've asked everybody in my family I could none will help so I'm forced to put it down on credit cards that I will never be able to pay back, And to top it all off my mom just found out that she has a Cancerous mass on her ovaries. This is just one of the many many things that has happened over the last several months. From my dad losing his hyping teaching job to my brother wrecking our car and now owing car payments are our plumbing is very messed up because we have a wetland septic cell that nobody knows how to fix. We just can't keep up financially and now that loki needs his surgery I don't want to have to put him down because of a mistake. I raised him since he was 6 weeks old I can't watch my baby die. I am truly, utterly desperate for anything that you guys can offer. Anything.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.comdoes not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Chaoticcatmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm already at the lowest priced clinic around where I am, the most it will probably cost me 2,050
I'm already doing a go fund me, I've asked all of the family that can afford to help but they won't, with care credit you pay a fee every month for insurance but other wise it's just another credit card to my knowledge, and the clinic I'm at doesn't have any payment plans I can use.

Chaoticcatmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.comdoes not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.
Ok thank you, sorry about that.

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
You could try giving a bit of butter to see if it helps move things along. There's a chance it could pass on its own without surgery depends on where it is. If you see the string in her butthole don't pull it just cut the string

Chaoticcatmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Not to fret. We have to post that with all requests for donations. For EVERYONE. It's a "legal liability" thing. I promise you, were I, as a member of the Team here, to post a request, I would have the same disclaimer on it.
Can I post updates on this thread, or should it be posted elsewhere because of the donation rule? I'm not sure if it's OK.