Please help - I think I was wrong about kittens gender

Fen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We already called him Lloyd lol

but hes 9 weeks and maybe it’s too soon to tell but I don’t see any balls forming
I'd agree with the above and say boy too! The spacing between anus and genitals looks too wide to be that of a female and like although not there yet, will probably accommodate testicles. But I can certainly see your concern with the shape of his parts there.
Some kittens are slower to develop down there than others. My friend's kitten was a covert boy until 4 months old 🤭

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like a boy to me 😻* moderators. Something is going on with my emoji here… they are not postingfrom my tablet and the hug emoji is gone. The heart is not visible anymore but if I click on the area where it was it seems to post it but not aways.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lloydmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'd agree with the above and say boy too! The spacing between anus and genitals looks too wide to be that of a female and like although not there yet, will probably accommodate testicles. But I can certainly see your concern with the shape of his parts there.
Some kittens are slower to develop down there than others. My friend's kitten was a covert boy until 4 months old 🤭
Thank you so much for your response, very helpful!

• Purraise
Reactions: Fen

Fen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Uh oh, now I’ll have doubts again lol….
I've just realised Lloyd is stretching in the picture and this could create more distance between the genitals and anus. Goldycat might be onto something!
Could you maybe get another photo or two while s/he is standing normally when possible? Then we can all lock in or change our results :lol:

Lloydmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've just realised Lloyd is stretching in the picture and this could create more distance between the genitals and anus. Goldycat might be onto something!
Could you maybe get another photo or two while s/he is standing normally when possible? Then we can all lock in or change our results :lol:
Here are the new pics, does it help???
He’s not standing but laying on his back…

Attachments

Lloydmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
And these of s/him standing

Attachments

Fen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Bahahaha, we’ll here we go 🤣🤣 I guess my doubts were justified Lolol 🤣
Yes, yes they were! 🤣 Ironically I thought he looked female too initially , hence my comment about the shape of the genital anatomy "But that spacing was surely to acomadate the trouble puffs!? It has to be!" Nope, just a bit of casual kitten shape-shifting. I'm glad GoldyCat GoldyCat popped up and made us question ourselves 🤣🤣