PLEASE ANSWER

alia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How many months do you think my cat is? I am so curious to see your answer because some people thinks he is an adult male.No,he is still a kitten and he is 8 lbs [emoji]128522[/emoji]

peterbald love

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Or actually can you send a picture of him as a flat cat cause it will be easier to tell cause he might be less than 8 months old.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you,another picture with him in the bed.I put him on my legs to compare

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The face is always a giveaway. It seems to me that kittens reach a point where their bodies go through a big growth spurt and it takes their heads a little while to catch up. I remember when my cat started growing and he still had a little tiny kitten head that looked too small for his body for a little while.

Can you post a picture where he's sitting or standing and we can see him right side up?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Body size can be deceiving because different breeds can be different sizes at the same age. Have you brought him to the vet? They can give an age estimate based on their teeth. This is not exact either but it's a pretty good guess. 

He's a real cutie though  

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The face is always a giveaway. It seems to me that kittens reach a point where their bodies go through a big growth spurt and it takes their heads a little while to catch up. I remember when my cat started growing and he still had a little tiny kitten head that looked too small for his body for a little while.
Yep!

alia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I know how many months he is.I have him since he was 9 days.I am so curious what do you think .He is not a breed,just a kitten from the street.i know his mother and i know when she gave birth.

alia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
First day together [emoji]10084[/emoji]️ .I saved them from the streets,the mother and 5 babies.3 of them are tiny and 2 are big but my boy is the biggest

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Your boy is gorgeous.  Love the big fluffy tail.  And such a sweetie when you rescued him.

I've no idea, really, how old he is.  But I'm going to guess 9 or ten months. 

What's his name?  Did you find homes for his mom and siblings?

alia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes,i found great owners for all of them! His mother is now spayed [emoji]128522[/emoji] His name is Zephyr.Okay,i am gonna say...He is 5 months old hehe .They were born on March 9th

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Wow.. he's a big boy!!  And very beautiful..

alia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yes,i found great owners for all of them! His mother is now spayed [emoji]128522[/emoji] His name is Zephyr.Okay,i am gonna say...He is 5 months old hehe .They were born on March 9th
Zephyr is likely going to be a big cat then, since he is still really a youngster and already 8 lbs.   Glad all the babies found good homes.