playing wild all the time

seline

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I adopted a kitty 1 month ago,he is about2 or 2 and a half moths.The first 3 days was so people friendly and cute( The best pictures of him was taken this period.Afterwards he always runs n jumps)He us still cute and very clever but he never stops playing and trying to bite- play.He never sit in laps(did once)and we pet him during the night 1-2 minutes along here's still sleepy..We love him very much,my younger son who is 6 is a bit afraid of him,but he respects the animal and keeps distance.I wanted to ask if all kittens behave the same way( raised 2 in the past-less vivid)Is it possible that he is a wild mix of savanah with bengal,that's way he jumps so high for a kitten?This photo is from his crazy play..

wild play?

profile photo

another one

one and only relaxed time for pictures

He doesn't want to be lifted or Peted, he always uses his mouth..please tell me if this is normal behavior..

I adopted him from the street,please help

Last edited by a moderator:

southbound

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sounds normal for his age. I have cats who could care less it you picked them up and I have a few that won't tolerate it at all. Nothing to worry about. He's a beautiful cat BTW.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

seline

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you , that was reliefing!

seline

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you, for replying.I really don't mind if he will continue to be very active,I like him.I am only afraid that he will never be calm to pet him!!Although that he was characterized as domestic shorthair, the first reply was savanah,for my surprise..checkin out from sites I found many similarities and I am a bit afraid that his tendencies are wild.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
However you must put a stop to him biting hands. Don't play with him by waving hands at him. Otherwise he's lovely.

seline

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
As soon as my husband stopped playing with hands,things are getting better all the time .thank you all for your interest.