Pixie Update

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The end of week 2 for our new little kitty, and things are going very well! Kayla no longer hisses or growls, and even has deigned to play briefly with Pixie. Here are some more shots, enjoy!

Everyone, including Kayla now, eating together!

Having a (VERY RARE) contemplative moment:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She loves curling up with Mozart (aka Big Boy). He is the most tolerant of her antics!

Finally, the real test of how well she's fitting in. Think she's comfortable in her new home? (She slept like that for a good half hour, and no, hubby didn't move once, to avoid disturbing her).

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow those pics of her and Mozart are too cute for words!!! How wonderful that they are getting along.
I love the pics!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very cute. You're lucky, if I tried to feed my cats on a white carpet or rug, it would be filthy within 5 minutes. My cats make such a mess when they eat. Snoopy, likes to dip his front paws in the food, and spoon it to himself, which makes a mess. Also when he doesn't want left over food on his paw, he flips the remainder off, which usually lands on the floor or the wall. I wish I had neat and tidy cats. Your cats all look so purr-fect, like they never make a mess.

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope, thanks for the nice thoughts, but they (well, the boys) are PIGS!!!
That rug came from Costco for $12, it's machine washable, and I run it 2-3x a week, and it's holding up great, stain resistant. I've got great shots somewhere of their mess. Hmmm, will go look for 'em.

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAHA! That last picture is definitely a "Caption This" type picture. It made me giggles and smile soooo big. Your new kitty is goregeous and those pictures of her with Mozart are soooooooooo sweet!!!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
omg how cute all the pictures look and the kitties too . I like the one best where Pixie is looking out of the window and the one she is sleeping with your hubby
those are just to cute .

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww, thanks guys!

I know, we almost couldn't contain ourselves when we saw her in that last shot. Every time since I've giggled myself silly seeing that pic. We're not sure how she got that way, we were watching TV, then hubby noticed her (she'd been ON his lap earlier).

It did feel good that she's so secure in her new home already that she can sprawl like that. And you can see her round little tummy, she'd just had dinner. And the spay cut is healing very nicely.

Don't let that sweet face fool ya! She's a nutty little holy terror that can't be still, even when sleeping she squirms! Biting everything....yes, she bit me in the butt again late last night.

Already have nicknames: Squirmy, Squeaky, Bouncy.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what an absolute little love. i think you should send the best shots to CatFancy or another magazine for their cover. you're a great photographer, too! how wonderful for you this good news.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww... Mozart and Pixie look sooooo cuddly together!
I like the two window shots too. Even in those photos she looks ready for action. I think you could have called her Superkitty.

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys! It's becoming apparent that Pixie just adores Mozart. She follows him around constantly, sleeps with him, eats with him, and even imitates how he sits and always sits next to him. It's so interesting to watch!

rfox

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww...that pic of Pixie upside down sleeping looks like shes doing an unside down, vertical twist dive ! too cute.