Pixel & Bamf making silly faces!

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i freakin love your cats!!!! they are AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!! and the pictures are equally awesome, good job with the camera!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lmunsie

i freakin love your cats!!!! they are AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!! and the pictures are equally awesome, good job with the camera!
Awwww!
I love them, too. Thank you so much. It always makes me feel good when people tell me my cats are awesome. I am in love with those cats.
And thanks! I wish I could get a cool SLR camera so I could take super awesome photos. I like photography a lot, but all I have is a point and shoot, so I try to be picky about the lighting (use natural lighting) when I can. Plus I just take pictures of the cats all the time.

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Pixel and Bamf are both so GORGEOUS!!!
I love the funny pics of both, But especially the one of Bamf's funny pre-yawn face. I couldn't stop laughing at it! LOL!! Keep the pictures of the cuties coming! Please?

P.S. I love the Danglefeet too! My Monster does it sometimes. ADORABLE!

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zorana_dragonky

Bamf loves to sit on the couch this way, with one or both feet "dangling" off, but his stare is so... intense...:

Bamf just looking cute:
OMG! Cute siamese boy! I luv
round headed siamese kitties. He looks like: 'i can mesmerize/hypnotize you with my stare!'

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KiTTYL0VE4

Pixel and Bamf are both so GORGEOUS!!!
I love the funny pics of both, But especially the one of Bamf's funny pre-yawn face. I couldn't stop laughing at it! LOL!! Keep the pictures of the cuties coming! Please?

P.S. I love the Danglefeet too! My Monster does it sometimes. ADORABLE!
Awww, thank you so much! I think they are gorgeous, too.
Bamf is very silly, my favorite dorky danglefoots!

Originally Posted by Lyrajean

OMG! Cute siamese boy! I luv
round headed siamese kitties. He looks like: 'i can mesmerize/hypnotize you with my stare!'
Thank you!!! Both of my babies are round (or apple) headed Siamese cats. They are half siblings, same father and different mothers. Pixel is a seal lynx (or tabby) point Siamese and Bamf is a regular seal point.
And he can mesmerize me with his stare, because his eyes are so gorgeous.

Originally Posted by Naia

Gorgeous! Look at those bluuuuue eyes!
Thank you very much. I love their eyes.

Originally Posted by Ms. Freya

I Love Bamf's stare! I half expect to see those eyes if I fall asleep.
Imagine waking up to those intense eyes right in your face in the morning, silently saying, "MOM. FOOD. FOOOOOOOOOOD."