Pink Spots In Pee

kaleidoscopesky

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, I've realised these tiny, really faint dots of pink in the areas of the litter my cat has peed on. It's been going on for a few days now and it hasn't worsened over the course of observation. I'll get her to a vet over the next few days but would like to find out what they might be, FYI cat is female, 2 years old and unspayed (but gonna fix her really soon). She has been behaving entirely normal and happy otherwise.

My camera is quite saturated, in real life the colours are less vibrant.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It could be small amounts of blood which would indicate a urinary issue of some sort.

What brand of litter do you use? Some litters have little pink-ish granules in them and that could be the cause of the pink spots in the litter.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kaleidoscopesky

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It could be small amounts of blood which would indicate a urinary issue of some sort.

What brand of litter do you use? Some litters have little pink-ish granules in them and that could be the cause of the pink spots in the litter.
I use cats best clumping litter pellets, they're entirely brown. Yea, for sure that's the case, just wondering what it may be.