Pine Pellets For Cat Litter

minnie007

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone,

How are you? I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this. I'm sorry if it isn't. I really would love to know if anyone can recommend places to order online for pine/wood pellets that are kiln dried. I notice Chewy has been increasing the Feline Pellets I've been using over the course of the year. And with every other bill piling in my life I need to find a cheaper option - FAST! Would you guys know of any? Thank you in advance.

Warmly,
Minnie007.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

minnie007

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ah. Thanks anyway.

mwallace056

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you near a tractor supply? You can get a 40lb bag for $6 and there should a number on the bag where you can call and get the manufacturer's number and call them ask about it being kiln dried. Personally I wouldn't worry about it being kiln dried imo

Last edited:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Walmart had advertised America's Choice bedding pellets which are kiln dried for $5.47 for a cubic foot. It says in the specs that this is a 40 lbs bag. If you have a Walmart near you and they don't carry it, you should be able to order it and have pick up at the store.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

minnie007

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Walmart had advertised America's Choice bedding pellets which are kiln dried for $5.47 for a cubic foot. It says in the specs that this is a 40 lbs bag. If you have a Walmart near you and they don't carry it, you should be able to order it and have pick up at the store.
This helps! Thanks a million! :-)