Piggly Wiggly Kitty

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Trixie loooooves yogurt. I used to eat it in bed while watching my nightly shows...and sometimes still do...and when she hears the spoon start mixing it, she's up on the bed, licking her lips. lol.

Jazmine is a HUGE piggy, especially with meat. I make this "chicken in orange sauce" (a recipe from my mom) and she LOVES it. If I'm eating, she comes up next to me, and when I pick up my fork to put towards my mouth, she puts her paw around it and starts bringing it to her. Now I make extra and she has one by herself (the other cats have also joined in and like it a lot).

Pretty much anytime we eat meat, the cats need to share. Even if I've just fed them. But they're spoiled, so they get a plate for themselves, too, lol.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was in my high school and into my 20's we had a Flame Point Himalayan named Rocky he was 18 lbs, he would eat anything and everything I have a pic of him stealing a pepper off my dads dish!! he would eat salad and bread and fortune cookies...one time on thanksgiving he was in the middle of all my moms pies that she had on top of the washer and dryer thinking they were safe from him! On T-day he used to get his own little dish of Turkey mashed pots corn and gravy!!!