Pictures Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very very nice new pics!!! You are so photogenic, I wish I was! (oh wait... you have to be good looking to be photogenic, Guess I'll never be!!
) I'll post a pic of myself again after me and the neighbor lose lots of weight, been on a diet almost three weeks now and it's going great so far!!!

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Very very nice new pics!!! You are so photogenic, I wish I was! (oh wait... you have to be good looking to be photogenic, Guess I'll never be!!
) I'll post a pic of myself again after me and the neighbor lose lots of weight, been on a diet almost three weeks now and it's going great so far!!!
Ohhh stop it you!!!!
I bet you are one hot meowmy (and i dont mean that in a gay way)
Thats what I tell myself even when I wake up in the morning and my hair looks like a twister hit it and my breath is kickin'.....
We have to love ourselves the way we are. Only then does our true beauty shine through......

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Time for me to add new pics since I got some decent ones yesterday! I threw a Baby shower for one of my friends. She's only 4 months, but she's moving in about a month (right after her sister's wedding) so we had it early. So these are of me and 2 of my very best friends. We've been friends since 10th grade!

See the little bit of belly there? I think it's cute!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Big-Cat-Fan

Ohhh stop it you!!!!
I bet you are one hot meowmy (and i dont mean that in a gay way)
Thats what I tell myself even when I wake up in the morning and my hair looks like a twister hit it and my breath is kickin'.....
We have to love ourselves the way we are. Only then does our true beauty shine through......
Well, I've lost over 5 lbs so far so I'm well on my way to loving myself!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Time for me to add new pics since I got some decent ones yesterday! I threw a Baby shower for one of my friends. She's only 4 months, but she's moving in about a month (right after her sister's wedding) so we had it early. So these are of me and 2 of my very best friends. We've been friends since 10th grade!

See the little bit of belly there? I think it's cute!
Great photos!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

Here is an updated one of moi from the last night of my holiday in Portugal

Wish I still had the suntan...!
Lovely sun tan!
mines gone too lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.