Pictures Of Week 8?

breezy85

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@di and bob Thank you for your guess/prediction I was actually thinking the same(and wow 7 kittens!!!). I'm more anxious than she is I think lol. She has been pacing these past few days... She also lost her mucus plug, but no labor yet. :eek: I will keep what you said in mind!

@breezy85 That's awesome! Congrats on your kittens by the way. I hope all goes well for you too!!
Leash training can take quite some time in older cats. You have to get them used to the harness first by putting it on them and leaving it on for a few days, afterwards you attach the leash and leash train in your home first before taking them outside. Depending on the cat this can take months to do. I trained my cat right from kitten hood and had her outside nearly everyday and took her all over and everywhere! It drove my mom nuts because she was afraid of us getting into trouble lol. I've been asked to leave a store with my cat only twice and I've had her for twos years. :D

@talkingpeanut It's a debatable subject. Some people believe it works and others say it makes no difference. Considering it can lead to another topic entirely I refuse to mention it. :) Thank you for your concern though.
Thanks for the leash advice, I don't wanna stress her out so I'll try to start training after babies are born and getting older. She has me in a jumble trying to figure out how far along she is , was thinking about 4-5 weeks but now I'm wondering if she's just now pinking up bc were just now seeing a change in her nipples color, I'm quite confused bc she's already gaining so much weight.
Gatomons How's mama kitty feeling today, any new signs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gatomons

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@breezy85 You're welcome! :) She's doing good.. no new signs of anything.. still just pacing. I noticed she randomly breathes heavily though, but that's probably just a side effect.

@Mari88 She's a very pretty cat! I love wild looking cats the most. :D Thank you for the picture. How many kittens are there? Do you get her ultrasounds done? or let nature do it's thing?

breezy85

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Gatomons Gatomons Yw, sounds like she's getting very close, could be any time. Keep us posted, can't wait to see some pics of the babies. Sending lots of luck and warm wishes your way, for a very safe delivery of healthy babies.

Mari88

Mari88
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi thank you guys she is gorgeous a brown spotted tabby.
She started showing a bump around 3 weeks I’m letting nature take its course. I’m not too fond of scans. I don’t think she looks so big. How many do you guys think?
She is 6 days from first mating and 9 days from last mating. She is just getting bigger lol

Gatomons

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@breezy85 If I remember. I keep updates on my instagram. I hope she's due soon! xD I'm just so excited.

@Mari88 Heya! She is. :O My guess will be 6 kittens. Also I'm not fond of them either! I take the natural route whenever possible it's healthier and safer in most cases.

Gatomons

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Gatomons Gatomons
Hi my girl lost her mucus plug today. How’s yours girl doing?
Congrats to your kitty! Hopefully all goes well. My female is still pregnant... I anticipated her birth far too early out of excitement haha.

Mari88

Mari88
Young Cat
Purraise
Congrats to your kitty! Hopefully all goes well. My female is still pregnant... I anticipated her birth far too early out of excitement haha.
Oh thank you. It was amazing. She had 5 kittens and wanted me right by her side the whole time. How long has yours got left?

Gatomons

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh thank you. It was amazing. She had 5 kittens and wanted me right by her side the whole time. How long has yours got left?
Awesome! That's how my female was with her first litter. This time around she's being more clingy with my husband lol. Hopefully soon. I'm so impatient.

Gatomons

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hullo expert kitties!
With my first pregnancy experience with my cat Axew she did not have any discharge of any kind, not until after she gave birth. This is her second litter! An hour ago she had a bloody mucus discharge from her vagina. Is this just her mucus plug? What's normal? I would attempt Google, but the websites are limited and doesn't give me enough information... usually.

Thank you for any help. :)

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
The mucus plug should be white, pink, or clear. Brown coloring can indicate infection. Can you give your vet a call?

This article gives more helpful information: Help! My Cat Is Having Kittens!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
That looks like normal pre-labor discharge to me, but does not look like the plug. Sounds like she’s very close!

Gatomons

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@Sarthur2 Thank you very much! She is doing very well and has had 3 kits so far. Everything is normal. :D
I can feel 2 more in her belly! :eek:

Attachments