Pictures of My Kitty Family

harrythecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello, just wanted to share photos of my babies. I think you can tell by the photo that Harry was perturbed by having his picture taken! I guess I would feel the same way! LOL
Maggie is just sweet all the time -- I call her my Maggie Sunshine!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

harrythecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the compliments! Harry and Maggie make me happy and I'm happy to serve them!
Both of my babies were rescued -- Harry was found up a tree was he was only a few weeks old, nobody knows where he came from or how he got up the tree. He may have been feral or just abandoned. But, how somebody could abandon a lil' fluffy blue-eyed doll is beyond me! Maggie is a flame point siamese rescued from the SPCA. Apparently, she had been there for months and although she was a "breed", she didn't get adopted because she would hide at the back of the cage with her back to visitors. They warned me that she was a very timid and scared cat and that she would probably hide for weeks when I brought her home. Boy were they wrong! She came right out of the carrier and acted like she owned the place! She is just a petite little girl, and she wasn't even scared of my big guy Harry! There was never even an adjustment period -- I guess she knew she was home

angelzoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's so hard to tell the true personality of a cat when adopted from a shelter. Even if you take them out and spend time with them in that little room, it's not enough.