Pictures of Maia playing fetch just like when she was little!!!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So if you already know Maia, you probably remember how she loved to play fetch with especially shoe laces as a kitten.....

Yesterday I happened to find a new toy for her that makes her as crazy as she was when she was a kitten! She hasn't fetched like this in years........
I love this one, even though it's not great quality

It's a pair of ear plugs that have a plastic string attaching them, she loves chasing them
! Don't worry, I never leave her alone with them....
Oh yeah, the last picture is her carrying the ear plugs and a shoe lace from a while ago!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Adorable!

My Spencer loves to play fetch! He loves toys with feathers or extra furry mice. He also likes toys that make some kind of noise, such as a rattling sound.

He will play fetch for hours if keep it up. And he is pretty good at bringing the toy right back to me within my reach. He figured out that if it isn't within my easy reach it won't get thrown. So if he drops it too far away and I don't move to get it, he will bat it closer to me.

Katie was playing fetch for a few days, but she stopped and I can't get her to start up again. She much prefers the wands to toys being thrown for her to chase after.

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, fetching and laces should make her more busy for so many seasons, make sure you give her bunch to enjoy!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

He will play fetch for hours if keep it up. And he is pretty good at bringing the toy right back to me within my reach. He figured out that if it isn't within my easy reach it won't get thrown. So if he drops it too far away and I don't move to get it, he will bat it closer to me.

That's my Geronimo.
He'll even jump up into the recliner if I'm sitting there and drop the ball right into my lap.

He won't play fetch with just anything, though. It has to be a specific ball.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maia just played fetch for a good half hour, I tried to hide it and she was going crazy looking for it
. I love her so much
! That's my baby!