Picture Worth A Thousand Words!

Adelei

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know it's not nice to laugh at the suffering of others, but I just love these pictures of my boy Shade from several months ago, back when he "went under the knife". They so perfectly sum up how he was feeling, I don't even think I could come up with words to make it better! The first is from the day of the surgery, down in the blues at how the world could be so cruel (and to add insult to injury - I made him wear his sister's hand-me-down PINK cone-of-shame b/c I was too cheap to buy another more manly color, LOL)

20180324_020022.jpg

The second one is from when he had been allowed to have the cone off, but then I discovered him trying to lick down under, so put the cone back on. He sat there for several minutes like this, just utterly disgusted with me.

20180324_191407.jpg

He really did fine after the surgery, no problems whatsoever, or I wouldn't be posting these, LOL. Feel free to post your own picture worth a thousand words!

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, poor Shade! He does his name justice in that pink lampshade! And yet ... those pictures are absolutely hilarious. I wish I had photos like that that showed a whole story in one second!

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Missy in the waiting room of the veterinary clinic, a few days after she stumbled into my co-worker's sister's house, infested with fleas, with infected eyes and ears, a running nose and diarrhea.

You can see the determination of that little furball to fight back.

2.jpg

Anime Chick

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Atsuko is my seven-year-old, medium-long hair tortie. Shes got that toritude, but in the most loving manner when it comes to me most times. This was one of those times.

I have been working so hard that I hadn't had much snuggle time with her that she wanted... least not in my lap. She would lay behind me when I worked and that day she just decided that she needed to take over my lap.

As you can see, she had been behaving like a real cling, latching onto my leg and knee like she was being possessive and at the time it was just the two of us so she had no reason to glare and cling like that.

The best part was after that...

ROAR!
XD!!

Anime Chick

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Saru was ten weeks at this point and only just recently came to live with me. He had a thing about climbing himself onto my chest and laying there like that on his own. But he also has a thing about touching my face. I was annoyed at this point because he was relentless and it went from 'cute' to 'boi stahp'.

In this I see what I felt around then which is that he was shushing me. Then right after...

"Got your nose~!"

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I do have one. My first picture of Olive, less than a month moving into our rental house. She was adopted by someone who rented the house before us, and they had kicked her out for peeing on some shoes.

You can see her huge kitty eyes asking to come back in. She was later abandoned by our neighbor and we adopted her 6 months later. This is the first time I picked her up and she just curled up in my arms and went to sleep.