Picture(s) nobody asked me for

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Nobody asked and I’m sure nobody cares.
But here is a picture of my baby sleeping on my un-made bed on top of my pajamas pants because he looks so cute and I love him and my heart melts whenever I see him.
D2C568EB-CB52-462F-9B94-79CAA0B2E8AC.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
He's a beauty!

It always amazes me how deeply we love them. Just when you think you couldn't love any deeper - you do.

That is one happy boy!
I know. Love has no limits. And when they love you back it’s even more special 😭 when he “chirps “ at me every time I walk in the room I melt ❤

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
What a cute baby, he seems to feel really safe too sleeping with his belly all exposed. My family cats also always slept on our clothes lol
I feel so guilty when I have to remove clothing when he’s sleeping on it. And he sleeps on my side of the bed too. I wake up with him curled up next to me or on me. It’s just so cute!

Hobiflowery

Minnie
Young Cat
Purraise
I feel so guilty when I have to remove clothing when he’s sleeping on it. And he sleeps on my side of the bed too. I wake up with him curled up next to me or on me. It’s just so cute!
I think they feel comforted by our smell, my boy always tries to break into the closet to sleep in our clothes xD Awww that's soo cute!! Sammy loves sleeping directly on me, wish we could let both of our cats into our room during the night but my bf is a light sleeper😓

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
Every day, I love Elvis more. That's how it is when someone gives you unconditional loyalty & love.
Yeah, it's hell moving them when they're comfortable!!!
Sometimes I wake him up by putting his “yogurt” (those creamy cat treat tubes) by his nose to get him off. That way at least he wakes up to treats and I feel less guilty. But that’s only if I really need the clothes he’s sleeping on. 😆

lallorona

Cat Munster
Super Cat
Purraise
I think they feel comforted by our smell, my boy always tries to break into the closet to sleep in our clothes xD Awww that's soo cute!! Sammy loves sleeping directly on me, wish we could let both of our cats into our room during the night but my bf is a light sleeper😓
And he will only sleep on my side though. He never goes to my husbands side. It’s an honor to be his favorite person ❤❤