Pictionary Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You got The Bride Wore Black, Driving Miss Daisy, and Days of Wine and Roses correct, but you still haven't guessed this one!  It's an old movie... you've already guess the word 'valley'... and you're on the right track with the grass (but 'grass' isn't the word we're looking for here ... more like ? the color ?)

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
Beating the Odds?
Haven't you noticed yet that I put my idioms in order? Odds is correct but it's not at the end of the idiom. The and sign is there for a reason. And you should know what that colored thing is and what it represents. You schooled grizz on it awhile back. (You've just beat someone....which signifies it's over.....which means it's the ....). Cmon girl you can do it!!![emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
 How Green Was My Valley?

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haven't you noticed yet that I put my idioms in order? Odds is correct but it's not at the end of the idiom. The and sign is there for a reason. And you should know what that colored thing is and what it represents. You schooled grizz on it awhile back. (You've just beat someone....which signifies it's over.....which means it's the ....). Cmon girl you can do it!!![emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
Oh! You mean like.... "what are the odds of winning" this game? LOL  (Thank you, Teacher!)

grizzlysapien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, so, I googled a bit and all I could find was "Tears is the break of my brow" .. But I don't think it is correct 

Status
Not open for further replies.