Picky Drinker

Mimi527

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
One of my new kittens is quite picky and WILL not drink water unless it’s running water. So we got her a fountain and all of our cats love it now. The only issue is that only a week after purchase it sounds super loud and smells like burnt plastic so we unplugged it. We want to buy a new one and was wondering if anyone had luck with a fountain that could be continually run as at least one, now potentially two as an older one seems to be reluntant to drink from the bowl.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've had really good luck with this company, Aspen pet Cool Flow Pet Fountain, Medium, White . We are on our second one in five years but considering it's constantly running that's not bad. It can get loud if the water gets low and it isn't silent, but not super loud.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mimi527

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've had really good luck with this company, Aspen pet Cool Flow Pet Fountain, Medium, White . We are on our second one in five years but considering it's constantly running that's not bad. It can get loud if the water gets low and it isn't silent, but not super loud.
Thank you so much!! That’s even more affordable than the one we have and even has a bowl to drink from, it looks like.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thank you so much!! That’s even more affordable than the one we have and even has a bowl to drink from, it looks like.
I have one cat who loves the bowl, one loves the spout and one the ramp. The far side of the bowl does get pretty still for those who prefer a little less movement. You just have to put it back together right after cleaning or it makes more noise. We stock up on filters and clean it monthly.