Pickles Crossed The Bridge This Afternoon

l.trant

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, I just wanted to let my cat friends know, that Pickles crossed the bridge this afternoon. We were with him, when the vet had to help him, he didn't fuss, just layed his head down and went. He is now in a special spot in our yard, and will be forever with us. My heart aches, but I know I did the right thing. I will miss him more then I could ever say. He was such a great guy. I never knew I could love someone that much. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I now hope and know that he is cancer free, and running around with all his new friends, and that my mom and alot of other people that have passed in my life are there to take care of him until I can be with him again. Thank you all for your kind words and support, I may not be back for a bit, I need some time, I will let you know how I am doing when I get a chance. Thanks again. Linda

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
my deepest respects to you on making that difficult choice for Pickles...
& for you & your family as you deal w/your loss.
for Pickles

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on losing your dear boy. You showed the truest love and courage in giving him a peaceful passing. Shine down from Heaven, little Cat Angel, and give Linda's mom plenty of headbutts and purrs for her

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Farewell, Pickles. You are now at peace and greatly missed.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My condolences to you, what a difficult decision.

Rest In Peace Pickles, you will forever be loved

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry to hear about Pickles
Rest in Peace Precious Pickles

May you prance though fields of catnip, drink from rivers of ice cold water, & play the day away with your new furry friends

michellem

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear about Pickles. My thoughts are with you and your family during this very difficult time. You gave him a wonderful home and so much love. You were lucky to have each other

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Linda, you and Pickles had a long row to hoe in front of you. You were blessed by your love for each other and in the end, no one could ask less. I am sorry you lost the battle-

neil12345

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
sorry for your loss, we're in that same place too, our lovely stig had to go to sleep last tuesday, like you we loved him like our own baby, hope this forum helps.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rest in peace Pickles
There is no more suffering where you are now. Play happily over the bridge with the other RB kitties.

I am so very sorry for your loss.