Pickle (my stray) has had some trauma. the poor thing

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:woohoo: Wow - what a gripping story, start to finish!

I am SO sorry about everything that happened - to Pickle, to you with the bank and the power outage... DH and I do consulting and know exactly that feeling. Sucks.

I AM sorry the vet freaked out on you thinking you'd abandon her there. I guess they don't know you well enough. :( Makes me so VERY thankful we've worked with our vet for so very long, we don't even need to pay to spring our babies - I mean, at the time. We don't have to not get them the care they need when our cash flow doesn't match up with them needing to see a vet, and I am VERY VERY VERY thankful for that.

She must be SO happy to be home! Since the end of 2012 was so horrible, here's hoping that 2013 will make up for it by being completely wonderful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahh it's all good now. She's happy now and things are back to normal.

bastfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Love the pic now that's a happy cat, I'm so glad everything worked out okay!

whaler

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
glad she is home and everything is back to normal fastnoc.

excellent picture btw!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I had a pleasant surprise this weekend.

I posted a craigslist ad in December to start looking for someone to take pickle, and adopt her to an inside forever home.

Not a single response, but I wasn't surprised, I was pretty complete in my listing and explained she would need special care, her breath was awful etc. Figured I'd make sure anyone contacting me would be serious.

Yesterday a young girl contacted me from about 50 miles from here and I think she wants pickle. She said she just moved into a new apartment and paid a $300 pet deposit, now she needed a cat to fill it, and was hoping to find one with special needs.

By the time we talked over email, she made it clear, and proved it, that she had researched stomatitis and was well versed on how to care for it.

She has a very young puppy and asked if I thought pickle would be ok, to which I said I think she'd be great.

Cross your fingers, pickle might just have a new home!