Photo's from Iphone 4G sent t0 a hotmail account?

tigganat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just took some pictures of my cat and I wanna send them to my hotmail account, It worked on my mom's iphone, but I don't know how to do it on my Sister's iphone [ There both the same, but something else show's up]

Anyone know how to send photo's from Iphone 4G to a hotmail account?

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an iPhone4. Open the photo in your phone. Tap at the bottom of the photo and it will bring up arrows. On the left side is a box with an arrow. Tap it and it will bring up some choices. The top choice is "Email Photo". Tap on it and it will bring up a box "New message" with the photo attached. In the "To" line just enter the email address you want to send it to when the keyboard pops up. When you've entered a message, if any, hit send at the top of the screen. It may ask you to select a size for the picture. And you are done.

Hope this helps.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tigganat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dusty's Mom

I have an iPhone4. Open the photo in your phone. Tap at the bottom of the photo and it will bring up arrows. On the left side is a box with an arrow. Tap it and it will bring up some choices. The top choice is "Email Photo". Tap on it and it will bring up a box "New message" with the photo attached. In the "To" line just enter the email address you want to send it to when the keyboard pops up. When you've entered a message, if any, hit send at the top of the screen. It may ask you to select a size for the picture. And you are done.

Hope this helps.
Oh, My sister told me her Iphone isn't connected to the internet, that's why it won't work. I tried it on my mom's iphone and it worked. Ill take the pictures from there. Thank you.