Phenom has a bump on her lip

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am pretty sure its not feline acne I have googled that and gotten some pics of that. I am thinking she got stung by a scorpion(not venomous but I sure its painful). She lets me look at it and doesn't act like it bothers her. It looks like a bug bite to me its like pinkish like her lip but slightly swollenYou can only really tell when she has her belly in there air and looks at you upside down so it isn't swollen too bad. I am going to keep an eye on it until wednesday or so and then make a vet appt if it doesn't get any better. Any suggestions at what it might be in the mean time?

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you are right on target - most likely a bite of some kind. Keep an eye on her and if not better within a day or two off to the Vet.

Good luck with your baby!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No I looked at that too. Its just one little bump. Its going away though. It looked tons better when I checked her this morning. Now its hard to tell its there when she is upside down. You have to pull her lip down (she doesn't like that too well). I think she found a live scorpion and it stung her lip.