Petfusion raised cat bowl feeding station

HUDSONPAT

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow, my Moki loves this. Just minutes after pouring his muse dry food into bowl, he ate heartily. He is 3 yrs old, and had been eating from large mouthed bowl, however, I wanted to ensure he was comfortable eating which results in best digestion. I got mine from chewy.com, and see its also available from amazon. I got the single bowl; its available with 2 bowls.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
You mean something like these?

81854_MAIN._AC_SS190_V1517428677_.jpg

I got raised bowls for mine a few years ago. It really helped with one cat especially who vomited after eating.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. Glad you found a bowl Moki likes! I also wanted to tell you that your link to chewy doesn't actually show the bowl - in case you wanted members to see the actual bowl. It is just a generic link to chewy's web site.

You'll have to let us know how things go with the new bowl - I gather Moki was appearing uncomfortable or was having some digestion issues that prompted you to try a elevated bowl?

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
One of my guys eats really fast, so I made a raised bowl by simply setting his bowl on a large can. Years ago I used a box and cut a hole in the top to fit the food dish. Since I feed scheduled meals, their bowls aren't out in "public view" too long, so I don't really care what it looks like while they are sitting in front of it 😉. Much easier on the wallet, plus I can make it as high or low as I want. My current cat who needs this has really long legs, so I use an oversized large can (like the bulk size from Costco)