Pet Insurance Pet Plan

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Any cats on pet plan insurance what do owners think of this insurance our cats are on the lifetime cover

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We've always had Pet Plan lifetime cover for our cats and dogs, and it's been great...especially when chronic, long term or expensive issues have come up. I don't think we've ever had a problem with a claim, and have had our fair share of health issues over the years (33 years and 14 animals total). I know our vets like dealing with them too :)

They're not the cheapest insurer, but it's worth paying a little more to have a company that don't argue with you over every claim (as some of the cheaper companies do).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We've always had Pet Plan lifetime cover for our cats and dogs, and it's been great...especially when chronic, long term or expensive issues have come up. I don't think we've ever had a problem with a claim, and have had our fair share of health issues over the years (33 years and 14 animals total). I know our vets like dealing with them too :)

They're not the cheapest insurer, but it's worth paying a little more to have a company that don't argue with you over every claim (as some of the cheaper companies do).
Yes this is what we said we would go for the insurance that sounded the best I've only had to claim couple times from them and we have had cats for over 55 years but only joined petplan approx 22 yrs ago but I wanted to know what others thought of petplan since we have only had to claim 2:3 times

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, we've had numerous claims over the years (including lifelong prescription food for one guy), and they're well worth the premiums :agree:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, we've had numerous claims over the years (including lifelong prescription food for one guy), and they're well worth the premiums :agree:
Aww I'm glad I'm with them then columbine