Pests

LovelyStyle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Recently noticed my cat has bald spots above both ears. Scratching, but I didn't think it was a significant amount until I saw the bald spots. She is also shaking her head a good deal. Likewise, from information gathered here, I suspect ear mites. I think this is from her "professional" grooming and ear treatment at PETCO last month...that's right I put them on blast. I hindsight, I recall no cleaning in between animals. This is as bad as nail places reported as not cleaning their products in between. However, where I go I see them using the poison afterward each client. Same thing with combs at hair salons. Do not go these places for grooming. BO

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LovelyStyle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey there and thank you. I just noticed the severity of it tonight. Tomorrow, I will call to see about a vet visit and arrange for in-home groomers going forward. I would like to see the instruments cleaned in my presence. Hmm. Aren't there vets that will come to your home? Just a thought. I'm just a concerned pet guardian (who is just as overly concerned about my children's health and welfare).