Persistent diarrhea even after antibiotics, help?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Chibiwings

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Has your kitty with the upset belly gotten better?? Ever figure out what caused it?
She has a sensitive stomach and probable issue with chicken! I've been doing a slow switch to a non chicken food, but I messed up my ratio and upset her tummy again :( But before that she had def been doing a lot better!

Allison.Mau

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She has a sensitive stomach and probable issue with chicken! I've been doing a slow switch to a non chicken food, but I messed up my ratio and upset her tummy again :( But before that she had def been doing a lot better!
oh boy. I feel ya on this! Best of luck to the both of you <3 You are not alone!!!

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My daughter has a boy who was suffering with upset tummy. She switched him to a all wet food diet and it solved the runny poop problem. She had to put her other cat's on the same because he was stealing their dry food. It started when he moved from kitten food to adult. But if he eats even a couple of treats the poop is bad. With him it was something in the dry food and treats upsetting his tummy. Hope you find out what the issue is.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Chibiwings

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My daughter has a boy who was suffering with upset tummy. She switched him to a all wet food diet and it solved the runny poop problem. She had to put her other cat's on the same because he was stealing their dry food. It started when he moved from kitten food to adult. But if he eats even a couple of treats the poop is bad. With him it was something in the dry food and treats upsetting his tummy. Hope you find out what the issue is.
Sadly switching everyone to wet food isn't a very feasible option for me :/ I have 11 rescues, and an all wet diet on just a cheaper brand of food would be over $900 a month! I've switched everyone to a salmon and lentil food as it's one of the very few foods on any kind of affordable budget with no chicken meal or by product in it [which is so irritating because there are so many dog food options without chicken >:c]. She was honestly doing quite well on it until we ran into a ratio issue. It's been fixed to I am hoping she should be cleared back up in a couple more weeks! If not I will def see about working in wet meals for her alone~ :D