Penny

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
I am posting this on behalf of my friend, who had to put down his beloved dog Penny today.
Penny would have been 16 years old, in 2 days time, but sadly today was the day she was ready to go to the rainbow bridge so she said her goodbyes to her family and now she is at peace.

Rest in Peace Penny, you will be missed by everyone who knows you, now you can play like a puppy again

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a wonderful, long life
Play happily at the bridge Penny!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences to your friend and you on the loss of Penny. No time is ever enough time when you spend it with a good, loyal friend, no matter how many years. Penny joins a wonderful group of dogs over RB, and we know that our TCS kitties over there will be well guarded. RIP, Penny.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rest in Peace sweet one.Though your time here on Earth is over, we know you are just waiting for your loved ones to come and play with you at Rainbow Bridge.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh look at that sweet face, he was really lucky to have her that long I just wish they could live longer, but sadly it could never be long enough. Please tell your friend that we feel his pain and I hope he will find comfort in her memories some day soon.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Penny....a grand lady.

RIP sweet darling.