Adult Cat
Purraise
Last edited by a moderator:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Coould we get a good pic of his side?  I dont see properly the pattern there.  May he have the "bulls eye" marble?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nathaliewhite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
His face also gets bigger the more he grows, not like the kind of growing any cat gets, but you know its like his head is kind of big

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Def not bullseye marble! This is the only other picture I have of the side. In person it looks like a pattern of broken mackerel
Correct, broken mackerel.   We also see there seems to be a nice silvery shine.  Again, the photo not very good, but he is perhaps a black silver tabby with some white.  Nice.  :)

The breed is probably domestic, even if we mange to find some look alikeness to some recognized breed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nathaliewhite

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yea sorry I forgot to mention I don't have a good picture at the moment! I'm not home for 3 weeks. My mother and aunt are taking care of my cats while I'm gone. :) and also, he was a rescue from the streets, we got him as soon as he was born. I know his mother was tuxedo and his father? Don't know. All these male cats come chasing the females and none of them look like him. Thanks again ;)