Passing Too Much Gas?

hunter1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi guys, my 14 year old bengal been diagnosed with kidney issue. He’s been switched to Purina pro plan advanced kidney wet and dry food. He’s eating just fine, but passing gas more than normal, anyway to remedy this? Thanks

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You can try probiotics and digestive enzymes. That might help.

Was he gassy before the switch to Purina? Maybe the Purina just doesn't agree with his tummy. There are many suitable foods for kidney cats that might be more tummy-friendly. Have you seen the list on Tanya's CRF web site?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hunter1

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You can try probiotics and digestive enzymes. That might help.

Was he gassy before the switch to Purina? Maybe the Purina just doesn't agree with his tummy. There are many suitable foods for kidney cats that might be more tummy-friendly. Have you seen the list on Tanya's CRF web site?
No he wasn’t gassy at all before. I think the gas comes from the wet food, also this wet food gives him a softer stool. He’s doing much better when he eats more dry, so I’m lessening his wet food. I’m very lucky for him to even eat his new food, he’s very finicky. I’ll try the probiotics, and No, haven’t red Tanyas CRF website. Where do I find that? thanks