Party At Trout's House!!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hey everyone - I heard a rumour that there would be 14 mouse tail pizzas delivered here very soon so thought I'd just drop on by.

Whoa! Look at that big handsome cat over there. What has he been eating to get so big? If he wants some pizza I'm not going to be the one to tell him he can only have one or two pieces. His name is Carmelo you say? Looks like Mika would fit nicely into one of his molars.
Better stay close to me sis while we check this party out!
Yuppers the pizzas have arrived... (mommy got busy and couldn't drive me here!) Mousey Tail Pizza for everyone!!!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And who are these two party crashers? I caught them smoking in the bathroom...
it'll stunt your growth, boys....

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Naughty boys!! You guys are too young... Go and play in the other room with the kittens and the adults will supervise!! Kittens these days! That's exactly why I got spayed!
Now now... where is that big furry fella! I want to give him some pizza! Carmelo, here's some pizza for you, a whole one for yourself!

Kitters

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, who is supposed to be keeping an eye on the kitten room??? These two were playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... with REAL swords!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our meowmy will never leave town again if she see's this party! LOL

Who's got on bar duty! Wickett's had enough but I never did find Boris so I think I'll drown my sorrow in a good nip-tini!

Maybe I should cover Wickett up first then head to the bar.
~Frankie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wake up, everybody!! It's time for the tail contests!!! So get those tails preened and looking their best!

First up - who has the longest tail? Mine is 14 inches long.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uh oh... I'm up now and I have a pretty long tail. I'll have to ask Frankie to measuer it for me in a little bit. She wondered off again... probably looking for a big cat to flutter her eyes at.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Amber, Boris and Nakoma can't compete in this longest tail contest, so they will just sit and watch. Carmelo on the other hand, knows he has the longest tail at over 2 feet, but he will sit this one out to.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're gonna have other tail contests, so the bobs can join in.

Carmelo? You don't have to sit this one out. YOU WIN!!!!
Enjoy the nip in that loving cup!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ferris prances by with his gigantic bottle-brush tail waving proudly in the air.

"You can save everyone the trouble, after all, MY tail is the puffiest and most gorgeous."

(He's not too conceited or anything, is he? I think it has to do with all those comments he's gotten in fur pics...)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice tail, Ferris! Like the stripes. Anybody else want to get in on the fluffiest tail contest?

ANybody want fresh fish?