Panther has a broken femer!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you. Your mom was a good writer too!
Yes, I agree, better sooner & less involved than later & deeper, but I think is difficult because Its also the loss of a future picture we painted. Especially more secure future for me.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you. Your mom was a good writer too!
Yes, I agree, better sooner & less involved than later & deeper, but I think is difficult because Its also the loss of a future picture we painted. Especially more secure future for me.
My mom didn't write the poem; she cut it out of the newspaper and saved it. It was written by Veronica A. Shofstall, although that's apparently contested by some.
Yes, I know. I share those concerns and want so much to have a more secure future! I had wanted to live out my life in the Mojave on our beautiful land, in our home there, with our large feline family. But it was not to be; and I found that the man I thought I knew fairly well, who had said he would "die for" me, was a complete stranger and not only would not "die for" me, but did not want to live with me.
With every goodbye, you learn.

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
There are so many options out there. Time to say “Next”. People like that often have allot of issues with commitment or any thing longer than a couple of days. Just get up and brush yourself off and move on to “Next”.

Pretty much a weasel way to communicate what he did on a text. But better than just ghosting you.

This was a “their” problem, not yours.

I am glad Panther is doing so well.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are so many options out there. Time to say “Next”. People like that often have allot of issues with commitment or any thing longer than a couple of days. Just get up and brush yourself off and move on to “Next”.

Pretty much a weasel way to communicate what he did on a text. But better than just ghosting you.

This was a “their” problem, not yours.

I am glad Panther is doing so well.
Thank you. ..well, he was married for yrs, been divorced for 7 or 8? Yrs so he should definitely know how to communicate a lot better than that. But..who knew what the issue is.
Its just super hard for me to meet people having a work solo job by myself, & im to tired after that to join any kind of group thing, & im definitely not into the online thing. So, I said if God wants me to meet someone he's just going to have to put him in my path...& then that happened, so..
Just have to see what the future brings.

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kelly, I am so glad to see Panther having fun. You can tell he knows he is loved. Sorry about the relationship woes, it is difficult finding that special relationship these days. Hope to get updates on you and the fur family more often. It is always nice to see your little panther

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kelly, I am so glad to see Panther having fun. You can tell he knows he is loved. Sorry about the relationship woes, it is difficult finding that special relationship these days. Hope to get updates on you and the fur family more often. It is always nice to see your little panther
Thanks Eric. Yes, I definitely need to post more. 😊. Yep, Panther is spoiled rotten, & knows it! 😂

I had my acupuncture appt today, & my hair appt, so it was a good afternoon!!

How's it going with the fostering?

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Eric. Yes, I definitely need to post more. 😊. Yep, Panther is spoiled rotten, & knows it! 😂

I had my acupuncture appt today, & my hair appt, so it was a good afternoon!!

How's it going with the fostering?
The fostering is good, I am with my 3rd kitty now. A little man called Smokey who was surrendered due to his owner being too ill to care for him. He is a sweet little guy and I am more than happy to care for him until he gets a new home.