Pale poop?

hillyy13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, my cat has had loose stools that are pale with a slightly yellowy tinge. He is a 3 year old persian. He has recently started on a new flavour of his food (same brand) and we’ve also recently introduced a new kitten to the house. Does this warrant a vet visit or is it normal? Thanks!
Spoiler- photo attached

Attachments

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi, I'm not a vet but it's possible it's the new food, however your boy seems to have digestive difficulties now and then, so do keep an eye on things.

How are the feline introductions going? Are you giving them Cat Music, and using over the counter calming products if necessary?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hillyy13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for your response :)
Hi, I'm not a vet but it's possible it's the new food, however your boy seems to have digestive difficulties now and then, so do keep an eye on things.

How are the feline introductions going? Are you giving them Cat Music, and using over the counter calming products if necessary?
He seems to have a very sensitive stomach, and he also has food allergies so it’s difficult to tell if it’s from that or something else. I will keep an eye and call the vet if it continues.

The introductions are going well, they seem to be getting on just fine. That’s why I would be very surprised if it was stress related as it couldn’t have gone much better!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
ok, my heart just flew out the window to them - wow, they are gorgeous, and what a darling pair. Just look at that :hearthrob::heartshape::hearthrob: