Painful decision tomorrow: Need advice please.

ktlynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So good to read your last post - I couldn't be happier for Snickers that he's feeling well and acting normally, and for you that you've got your boy back!

There's got to be a good food out there for Snicky. I hope they didn't give you dry food for him - dry food is unfortunately suspected of contributing to urinary problems.
You want him on high quality food that doesn't contain by-products or artificial colors or preservatives. Pat & Alix has a good link to a comparison of lots of brands, but I don't know if it gives pH information.

Your boy is so handsome - he looks like my Louie with long hair. Congratulations on your little guy doing so well!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by darkeyedgirl

Hi guys, The bill came to $1,000... lower than I thought. I did not dispute anything "yet". I have the bill, and it is broken down: Dr. Hungler and Dr. Wilson. It's itemized, so I can go through and check off the things I shouldn't have to pay for. I'm hoping I can go in there next week (once I am certain Snickers is "out of the woods") and show them what I think I should have been charged for. Maybe they can reverse some of the charges, or credit me or something? or even just give me a major discount for the next time I come in. Just glancing, it looks like Dr. Hungler's damage came to around $100 extra that I was charged for and should not have. Anyhoo I'm just so darned thankful to have Snicky back I would have paid double.
i know how you feel! i took Mouse to FOUR different vets before finding a 'cat' vet who really wanted to help her! i ended up spending about $1500 on her, & she still didn't make it
i'm still planning to write to the 2nd vet & complain - he's basically a 'horse' vet, but didn't bother to tell me that,
or refer me to the final vet, who was a classmate of his!

cirque

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just got caught up and I am so happy to hear about Snickers recovery!!! I am just so thrilled for the both of you.