Owen developed sensitivity to Alnutrin

metropical

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Been feeding him that for a couple years and all has been well. Made it with cooked chicken thighs.
Seems OK with plain chicken. But it comes back with the Alnutrin.
In any case, if you cat is OK with it, I have about 1/2 a 180g pouch I bought in March of this year, dated 8/24, that I'd send you for $10ppd to Paypal or cash.
Please PM if interested.
If this is unacceptable for the forum, please accept my apologies and delete.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It could be the egg yolk that's included in Alnutrin. I know they now make an egg-free version now that uses butternut squash instead of egg yolk. I don't know if that's available through their samples program. But perhaps if you write them and explain the situation, they may be willing to either send or sell you a sample or work with you on a refund if the egg-free product also does not work out.

Egg Free Alnutrin with Calcium (Pre-packaged) – Know What You Feed

If you have to buy a whole package, I would get the pre-packaged so that the freshness of the unused packages can be assured. Should make a return or resale easier.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

metropical

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thanks. hadn't noticed there was an eggless variation. could be.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to verify the authenticity and expiry dates of any products bought from other TCS members to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com accepts no responsibility for products offered for sale on the forums. Always check with your vet before giving any medicines to your pets.

Please note that this is a generic note.

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It could be the egg yolk that's included in Alnutrin. I know they now make an egg-free version now that uses butternut squash instead of egg yolk. I don't know if that's available through their samples program. But perhaps if you write them and explain the situation, they may be willing to either send or sell you a sample or work with you on a refund if the egg-free product also does not work out.

Egg Free Alnutrin with Calcium (Pre-packaged) – Know What You Feed

If you have to buy a whole package, I would get the pre-packaged so that the freshness of the unused packages can be assured. Should make a return or resale easier.
Yes, egg was my first thought, too.