Outdoor Cat Has One Side Of Face Damaged

lisa1950

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Grayboy 's face looks like he may have been hit by a car or something. It is slighty caved in and eye damaged. have no money for Vet at this time. Just lost one of my indoor cats to heart problem for my lack of yearly Vet visits.

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry but I have to ask: What is the purpose of your post? You don't ask for advice; you merely name two cats that have suffered due to lack of proper medical care. Personally, I'm glad you're not asking for advice because aside from "Take your cat with the caved in face and damaged eye to the vet," there is nothing anyone here could offer you.

Posts like this upset people, namely me. Why post this? Are you looking for sympathy for not finding a way to get your animals to the vet? If so, you're sure not going to get it from me, that's for certain.

cheesycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He will likely suffer and die if he isnt seen by a vet. Call around. See if anyone will see him if you relinquish ownership (which you may have to do if you cannot afford to properly care for him). Or call and see if any vets will allow u to make payments. Or my city has something called friends of feral cats. If you have an outdoor cat in your neighborhood they will come and give it vet attention if it is injured and release it back once recovered. Good luck.