Outdoor activities

NabilBen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello, I was wondering if anyone of you can give suggestions of how I can train my cat to go outside together. He is an indoor cat and I would love for us to spend some time together outside but he gets so stressed and scared. He enjoys car rides tho. Today I took to cable cars and he absolutely liked them and then we went for a ride on yacht and he got so stressed. Then he enjoyed the ride. This is my second time taking him on a yacht ride. First time went really well but today wasn’t and I suspect because of the yacht because the one we got today was smaller and a bit loud. Any suggestions of more activities that we can do together!?

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does he have his own little life jacket for the yacht? I'm told the cats don't mind the life jackets and most wear them for any kind of boating. Actually, yes, they keep the cat from drowning while you get to him to rescue him. And I think a lot of it is that it makes the owner feel safer for the cat. Oh, and they are totally adorable in the life jackets.