Our weekend puppy sitting adventure

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My friends got a 10 week old shih-tzu puppy from a pet store (don't jump all over me... I already told them the negatives of this.  She is healthy and has been to a vet and she will have a good life, this is the important thing), her name is Chloe. They had to go out of town because someone's parents fell ill and ended up in the hospital, so we are puppy sitting for them this weekend. She's a cutie for sure. She is very whiny, though. She won't let me put her down and keeps chewing on my hair! Poor Phoebe is at a loss. She wants to comfort her but isn't sure how. "Meow?" asks Pheebs to the frustrated Chloe who only cries louder.

She starts howling... King Arthur tilts his head to the side and puts his paw on her nose to get her to stop and she does. As soon as he removes his paw, Chloe starts howling again... Paw on nose- stop. Now, if he could just keep his paw on her nose all weekend we'd be good!  Animals are so funny!

Looking for something for her to chew that isn't the cats or my hair now!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
need video.
I am sorry but you will have to continue waiting.  There is no video.  I don't usually take video because it takes soooooooo long to upload it on to YouTube for me for some reason.  So there is no video.  It would be hilarious though!

King Arthur thinks her "shut off" button is her nose, I think!
  Piper is glaring at her with evil eyes.  Paige hisses at her but doesn't hurt her.  Phoebe wants to cuddle her.  Tyrion the tyrant doesn't know what to think?  He's not sure what she is?
  Morgan La Fay is willing to play with her but not be a chew toy.  I gave her one of the stuffed animals the cats don't use to play with and chew on.  She has been quiet and calm since then.  She is napping now.