"Our" site just mentioned on the radio!

david's steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
As I was driving into work just now, I was listening to our local classical music station (WCLV 104.9FM in Cleveland). The lady host daily has a little segment on animals in the news, funny pet stories, etc. Well today, she was talking about the "silent meow" our kitthes sometimes give us, and she was quoting the information from this site! She said, "according to 'THECATSITE.COM'.." and proceeded to explain the silent meow..Anyways I thought it was pretty cool, and most appropriate, as this is the radio station I leave on in my house when I am away for the babies to listen to..

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thanks for letting us know! This is pretty exciting - I hope it leads more cat lovers to our little corner on the web!

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's awesome. Wouldn't it be great if TCS was mentioned on Martha Stewart or Ellen DeGeneres or a similar show

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woohoo that's awesome

I bought a book once and it had "TheCatSite.com" as a reference in the back

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tara & Rob

Woohoo that's awesome

I bought a book once and it had "TheCatSite.com" as a reference in the back
WoW!!! What book was it? It is too cool that our site is being mentioned. I am always telling people at work to come here, especially when they are having behavior problems with their kitties.

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
One day we'll hear more people refer to this website for information - and - for community - Thanks for the website Anne!

Thanks, David's Steph, for the good news!