Our newly adopted Cat what breed? She has a very minor Cerebellar hypoplasia

koalauk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Any ideas of our cats breed ? Few people said French /Turkish Angora crossbread ?

orientalslave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Domestic longhair.  She's very pretty as well.  She might or might not have some pedigree ancestors, it's impossible to tell.  An Angora would be unlikely as there are not many of them around. 

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've not actually heard of a French Angora before, perhaps available only in the European associations? Agree with above, she's a domestic longhair of no particular breed. Very cute muzzle markings she has

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

koalauk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
sorry for the confusion, Turkish Angora and french crossbreed,

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never heard of a French cat breed either, and I'm in Europe (and most familiar with the French cat organizatio[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]n/registry Fédération Internationale Féline, commonly known as FIFé).[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The cat doesn't IMO resemble any specific breed, she's a domestic longhair. I have to agree with missymotus about the cute muzzle markings![/font]

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
She's gorgeous!

orientalslave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cute muzzle markings?  She looks cute from the tip of her nose to the tip of her tail.  She has a beautiful eyes, and what with those fairly large upright ears manages an expression that's a cross between very alert and imploring!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cute muzzle markings?  She looks cute from the tip of her nose to the tip of her tail.  She has a beautiful eyes, and what with those fairly large upright ears manages an expression that's a cross between very alert and imploring!
Of course
but the muzzle is quite uniquely marked

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Ah, so that is what is probably meaned by French.  Frenchie, or Parisienne, who havent heard spoken of them young French ladies, usually in a very admiring tone?    :)