Our new addition

lanasaez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is our new addition ________ She has no name yet. So my husband and I are coming to TCS for some names. 

We rescued this little girl (we believe its a girl) from the neighbor's house. Ella did her scoping out and she's still a little curious. Since we don't know how old she is and were guessing. How old would you think she is? We were thinking 8 weeks... Well here she is! 

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If she has all her teeth, she is around 8 weeks old.  But to be on the safe side, along with feeding her soft (wet) food for her sensitive teeth, get some kitten formula NOT MILK but you can find it in the cat accessories isle in WalMart.  Feed that to her as well.  Take her to your vet to make sure she gets wormed and her shots started... There are 3 sets of kitten shots and she is the perfect age for them to start.  Plus she needs a health check up anyway.  She is a cutie!!  I find it fun to name them after a theme... My girls are named after the sisters of "Charmed"- Piper, Phoebe and Paige... And my other 2 were from a litters mother I rescued they are King Arthur and Morgan La Fay from the story of "Camelot".  If that is not an option, lots of people go through a couple before they decide on one that sticks.  So her name will come to you in time!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS! :wavey:
She is a little cutie. I'm never good with names. I think they tend to come to you after a while though.