Our big dog is real sick,,,,

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here is a thumbnail picture of Kelsey resting on the bed in the motor home with the air conditioning cooling her off. I have very few pictures of Kelsey because she runs away when I aim the camera at her. I had to take this one from a long way away with the zoom as far as it would go on the camera. She is a pretty big girl, 84 lbs the last time at the vet.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/TomW/Dsc01266.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi again, Just a update, Kelsey is still doing OK, in fact she is doing a little better lately so we have not had her back to the vet since the last time. I do need to talk to the vet one of these days to see what she thinks we should do if any thing.

She has been getting outside and getting some exercise so maybe that is helping her feel better. She still moves a little slow but she has not been so depressed or doing strange things anymore. She is also chasing the cats around the house and barking at the mailman like she used to do before she got so sick.

I think maybe some of her problem was she felt left out after Yvonne got Willie and most of my time is taken up with all the cats so she was not getting the attention she needed. But when she got so sick she kind of woke us all up to the fact that she needs help and might not be with us a long time anymore, so I spend allot more time with her and I make sure Yvonne does also.

Tom

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just checking in on Kelsey, love the photo of her snoozing on the couch

I am glad she is getting about a bit more
and heck, barking at the postie and chasing kitties, she is doing great

give her some tummy rubs from us