Other Foods With The Same Texture As Sheba?

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
In that case I would say the only ones I know of that are that similar in texture would definately be the Iams perfect portions (or whatever they call them) And possibly the Nutro ones too. But if I remember correctly I think the Iams is a bit "lighter" or airier if that makes sense, but it's been awhile since I fed those.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Blakeney Green

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just to update, I haven't found any of the recommended foods locally. (I think Tractor Supply normally carries the Iams, but they were sold out of a lot of cat foods this week.) I'll look next time I'm in Rochester, but I haven't gotten a chance to try any of them yet. I'll let you all know the verdict when I do. :)

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
Just to update, I haven't found any of the recommended foods locally. (I think Tractor Supply normally carries the Iams, but they were sold out of a lot of cat foods this week.) I'll look next time I'm in Rochester, but I haven't gotten a chance to try any of them yet. I'll let you all know the verdict when I do. :)
I know my tractor supply sells the iams and coincidentally are often sold out of it. I buy litter there all the time and browse the cat food. I noticed Walmart started selling Nutro dog food. Idk if they started selling cat food too.