Orphaned, sick stray kitten help, please!

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the updates! Can’t wait for future ones (with photos!). :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jstie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh, boy, do I have an update (aside, of course, from Little Fox blossoming into the handsomest, funniest, most loving, personable cat that ever walked the earth)! Recently, The Guardian newspaper (a British paper) asked readers to send in the cutest photo they ever took, in connection with coverage of a big exhibition in London on "Cuteness." Of course I sent one in, taken three weeks after that "orphaned, sick, stray kitten" came into our lives. And guess who appeared in the Guardian on January 25 last week! Plus here is what he looks like today... Every day, we smile at how lucky we were to be in that campground that day when he needed us so desperately, and for all the cheerleading and good advice I got from people on this group! Little Fox thanks you all!

Attachments

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
Would anyone like to weigh in on what Fox's color would be called, based on the photos I've posted above? Definitely a mackerel tabby, but I'm think he would be a blue mackerel tabby, with a cream-colored undercoat (especially visible on his face).
Dilute blue tabby. The dilute gene changes the colour black to blue and the colour red to cream.

Indy has the same markings but is a classic or bullseye tabby
20170324_181612.jpg