Orange and white kittens/cats

sparkymema

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Recently have been noticing shelters and people who raise kittens for adoption have all been saying orange and white kittens as well as cats have been getting adopted out the most. My orange and white kittens also went fast, the only more popular color I have noticed going fast is gray. Has anyone else been noticing the same thing?

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to say orange and orange and white kittens are my favorite. If I ever got anymore kittens it would have to be a red boy. Nothing else would ever do.  

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Abby is my redhead and I love her to pieces. Not because of the colour of her fur, but for her personality.  The fur colour makes no difference at all. It's like a person's skin or hair colour, one is no better or worse than another; just different.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sparkymema

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You kind of missed the point

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
They go very fast at our shelter. Part of it is that red tabbies are rare in our area, although they're quite common in others, and it's partly because they have a reputation for being friendly. A lot of people might just want to have their own little Garfield.