Opinions please...

gmm80

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This beautiful little girl is a foster that I've had for three days. I have her and her two brothers, they're about five weeks old. I can't quite decide what to call her coloring. She's kind of a mix of tortie/tabby/calico. Her colors are more distinct on her face, mottled on her body and she has stripes on her legs. Torbico? Is that even a thing?

FireShot Capture 127 - Thurs - glenna.mace@gmail.com - Gmail - mail.google.com.png

Attachments

StanAndAlf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would say calico, due to the amount of white pigmentation she has. Beautiful kitten!

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree, her back looks like a torbie but with the amount of white on her front I would say calico. Whatever her colour, she is stunning.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not sure if calico is the best description. Calicos tend to be big patches of color with white. She looks like a typical Tortoiseshell from the top view but all that white puts her into a different category. Maybe Torbie with white?

She is very pretty! Love the white eyeliner she has.

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I call mine a tabbicco. Totally made up name. The white makes her calico. The stripes are tabby. You could also call her a Calliby. Also made up name. If there was no white, she would be a torbi.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is gorgeous 😻 I would call her a dlh calico or caliby( tabby calico). There seem to be a few names for these varitaions in calico and tortie girls. Her body looks more mottled like a tortie so you could say torbie with white too😹

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Longhair torbie with white. Torbies can have some white on paws, chest, face and tummy but never on the other body parts like back and shoulders. Shes stunning!