Opinions/personal Experiences With Blue Buffalo

Raeohmar

Cat mamma to Blaze.
Kitten
Purraise
My 3 year old torti currently gets fed one can of Royal Canin Digest Sensitive wet food every day, along with always having dry food to snack on. I’ve recently wanted to switch her over to a more healthy dry food option (from Nutrish), so today at the pet store I decided to pick up some Blue Buffalo Indoor Health Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe. A lot of my friends who also have cats feed them Blue, and I’ve always heard it to be a good healthy option. After doing some online research tonight, I’m starting to question if I’ve made the best decision. Would love to hear some opinions or personal experiences with feeding their furrbabbies Blue. :)
Also, i’m not sure if her being fed wet food along with the dry Blue Buffalo food would make any positive health differences.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have the blue buffalo wilderness indoor adult and the mature dry.
He also gets a variety of brands of wet and also Open Farm kibble.

If you don't like the Blue you could check on to Open Farm.

cheesycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Blue is overpriced for what it is. Natures variety raw boost is a similar price and way better quality in my opinion. Blue is just too shady these days. Has had way too many dog food recalls and too many lawsuits for me to trust anymore. They were also recently bought out by General Mills and to me it seems like even tho the original owner had good intent to begin with, money corrupts people.
They focus way too much on marketing in my opinion too. There are just too many reasons to say no to their food these days. I avoid the brand.